All cats are added except- Berrypaw-Your picture is not working!

News

Wildpaw and Moonleaf are missing! Where can they be?
Okay soo This is Seamist! im going to try my best to restore LightningClan! Bear With me!




Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Clearwater Spring!!!



A clear crystal pool where the Medicine Cat collects water for wounds and apprentices fetch soaked moss for the elders. It's called the Clearwater Spring, because it's water is pure and clear. Sometimes it attracts rouges, because they see the sun reflecting off of the water, which makes it sparkle. Comment here when your really thirsty!



5 Meows:

Anonymous said...

Hazelcloud sighed. "I met a loner...his name was Tux..." She didn't know how to break this to the leader. "W-we fell in love, and...and I told him we would meet every half moon...but now I feel like a traitor to LightningClan. She gazed imploringly into the other she-cats eyes. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered. .please don't make me an exile..."

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

"I never would Hazelcloud! The truth is...Tux was my littermate....from an earlier litter. His mate died on the Lightningpath. Her name was Lily. He loved her and I'm glad he's found someone to love. You and your secret are safe with me ," she mewed softly. She turned and headed back to camp, thinking about her mother's death.

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Seamist padded up to the springs and soaked some moss with water for the Elders.

~~Seamist

Seacca said...

Rapier crept up cautiously, watching for other cats. When he thought it was clear, he trotted to the spring and drank the fresh cold water. Then a twig snapped behind him.

Anonymous said...

Ravenfeather saw the stars high in the sky. She was dreaming. in front of he was the Clearwater Spring but images seem to flot on the surface. Ravenfeather loke closer. She saw A white she-cat with Blue eyes with a tom. wordsflash in her head "th Dove will be with the Ceder Forever." Ravenfeather woke up.



~Ravenfeather~

LightningClan Playlist