All cats are added except- Berrypaw-Your picture is not working!

News

Wildpaw and Moonleaf are missing! Where can they be?
Okay soo This is Seamist! im going to try my best to restore LightningClan! Bear With me!




Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm at my friend's house and sleeping over. I am on her Netbook and won't be on for a few days. I will try to check in, but no major posts will be posted until Monday or Tuesday. I have reorganized patrols because someone *Narrows eyes at Seamist* seems to have posted without permission. I would like to remind you only I organize patrols unless I give order. Seamist, this will be your one and only slide! To prevent future confusion of the Contributors jobs, here they are!

!!!Jobs!!!
Stargaze~Updates the blog, weather, season, patrols, picture, and posts!!!
Seamist~I don't really know, except keep her pokemon (At the top below Annoucements and News!)updated. She may post patrols, but only with MY permission.
Tornadosky/sky~She's not here so none. She doesn't have one to begin with because she doesn't come on and doesn't keep the blog in order, so I'm thinking of revoking her Admin priveleges >:D
Goldenstream~She simply just has access for no reason! LOL <:D! So she can't post AT ALL please! She helps with designing the blog and what not. Without her, this blog would be bleak and boring.
Dreamstar~To help with minor difficulties because she is an experienced blogger unlike your dear Stargaze. <:D I am glad to know her and glad she is willing to help whenever I need it! *coughs*except when I need help on Pokefarm*coughs*

!!!Continuing with the post!!!

Also click the eggs at the top and feed the featured pokemon! I have an Orkit Egg which is super rare! So please click them all!!! Thank you! Patrols are reorganized under my siggie! (An example of Dreamstar's job <:D)


Dawn Patrol:
Stonehawk
Ravenfeather
Sunfur
Flickerpaw
Violetpaw
Cloudpool
Shadowsong
Sunhigh Patrol:
Changespirit
Skywing
Adderstrike
Snowflakepaw
Razorclaw
Jetpaw
Abyss
Moonhigh Patrol:
Stargaze
Spottedpaw
Silvermoon
Graymuzzle
Charredpaw
Shadower
Tidepaw
Hunting Patrol:
Shadowpaw
Oceansplash
Brokensong
Stormwhisperer
Riverwind
Mintydawn



0 Meows:

LightningClan Playlist