All cats are added except- Berrypaw-Your picture is not working!

News

Wildpaw and Moonleaf are missing! Where can they be?
Okay soo This is Seamist! im going to try my best to restore LightningClan! Bear With me!




Monday, September 13, 2010

One Of My RL Drawings!


Tell me what you think! And if I get enough good comments...I might make my very own Drawing Blog and display everyone's art work/drawings on there! So email me at stargaze326@gmail.com! Attach your drawing/work of art to the email, and I'll work out the url and display it on the next post!!! That is only if I do mka emy own Drawing Blog.......I'm thinking Drawing Central (drawingcentral.blogspot.com----DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK! LOL! IT'S NOT REAL!!!---YET) So tell me your opinion and a new post will be posted soon!



!!!Patrols!!!
Darkshadow,
Windrunner,
Charredfeather,
&
Dazzleshine
chose your cats and go on patrol.
You will all lead one: Hunting, Dawn, Sunhigh, Moonhigh.
Decide amongst yourselves!


25 Meows:

Connor Gregg said...

Alright, well I said I wud take dawn so I will. Let's ee, I'll take...

Connor Gregg said...

Skycloud, ravenfeather, and Shootingstream with her apprentice, nightpaw.

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

Stargaze nodded at the black and white tom with repsect. No doubt he would of been a good choice for deputy....or head warrior...maybe in the future....

Leopardshadow said...

Leopardshadow walks out of the nursrey tired of being traped in camp for so long and walks up to Stargaze. " May I go hunting to stretch and get out of camp for awhile?" she askes her meow sounding longing.

Leopardshadow said...

( by the way love the drawing star! * gives two thumbs up * )

☪Dream said...

(Awesome drawing. :) )

*Charredfeather nodded, and looked around.*

Cricketchirp, Swiftwing, Dewflower, Spottedpaw, Graymuzzle and Breezepaw. We'll go on a Hunting Patrol.

:~~Charredfeather:

Connor Gregg said...

btw, awesome drawing!!!!

Cricketchirp said...

Cricketchirp nodded and ran into the forest with the patrol.

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

(Everyone Thank you so much!!! I have decided I am making Drawing Central(:)
"'course, Leopardshadow," Stargaze purred fakely, hiding her fears from her friend. My nine lives.....I have to get them.... she thought,looking at the horizon.

Leopardshadow said...

" Thanks Stargaze " she purred then dipped her head to their soon to be new leader and bounded out of camp hoping to see if Darkshadow was done on his patrol and could hunt with her.

Streakstar said...

I'll take the Moonhigh Patrol I guess. I'll take Berrysplash, Stonehawk, Oceansplash, and Skycloud.

Let's go!


My new comment ID.

Streakstar said...

Accualy I'll take my apprentice.

Connor Gregg said...

oh yeah, star i forgot to ask you. can i have an apprentice? it would be cool to me if i could. you dont gotta, its fine if u dont.

Connor Gregg said...

streakstar, check ur blog

✠Ember✠ said...

Flashpaw blinked sighing, wishing someone would talk to him

~-~Flashpaw~-~

Moonstar said...

Can I PUHLEASE Join the clan now? If so, can I be... A Siamese she-cat with bright blue eyes? My name will be....Shyfeather? Yeah! Shyfeather: Beautiful siamese she-cat with bright blue eyes. She can be stubborn, and loves to hunt. Has no mate but is looking for one.

Moonstar said...

Also, (sorry) but is it free to make a banner off of * MYBANNERMAKER *? Cause I want to make one for GoldClan but don't know if I should... I just want to make sure it's okay to... Cause my clan's boring...

Leopardshadow said...

BTW that was my sister commenting on my account so thats why it says Leopardshadow :P Sorry!

~Leopardz

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Sharpclaw padded into the forest, alert for catching prey. He stalked as it seemed a shrew, and soon he lept and pounced on it, killing it instantly.
~Sharpclaw

Leopardshadow said...

Leopardshadow sees Sharpclan kill the shrew and pads up behind him silently and whispers from behind him, " Nice catch!"

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

He spun around. "Oh, thanks"
~Sharpclaw

Leopardshadow said...

Takes a step back not wanting to be hit in the face. " Your welcome" she meowed. " Do you want to hunt with me before I have to go back to the nursrey?" " I get kinda lonely..."

Amberstar (not signed in) said...

"Sure... well if you want"
~Sharpclaw

Leopardshadow said...

" Yeah I dont want to hunt alone after being trapped in camp so long." she meowed amusement in her voice and smiling.

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Sharpclaw nodded gruffly, and began to pad back into the direction of camp.
~Sharpclaw

LightningClan Playlist