All cats are added except- Berrypaw-Your picture is not working!

News

Wildpaw and Moonleaf are missing! Where can they be?
Okay soo This is Seamist! im going to try my best to restore LightningClan! Bear With me!




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OMG I SWEAR!!!

OMG I SWEAR! A NEW POST BY OCTOBER 8TH!! IF NOT I WILL WHACK MYSELF OVER THE HEAD WITH A STIFF RABBIT!!

Okay, ummm. Leopardshadow it'll be your kits apprenticeship. Umm......Charredfeather order patrols. Ack. Stargaze, pull yourself together!!!! Comment if you want this blog to stay alive!!!


Love,

12 Meows:

Leopardshadow said...

YAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MY KITS GO MY KITS!!!!!!!!!1111 LOL crazy today :D I WANT THE BLOG TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!1 DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

☪Dream said...

(Okay. I will later. I've been busy. :3 )

Connor Gregg said...

YES!!!! MY KITS GONNA BE APPRENTICES!!!! i asked about this a few weeks ago, but i could be a mentor?

Connor Gregg said...

hurry up! ur running out of time!!1

Connor Gregg said...

Times up

Leopardshadow said...

Heres a stiff rabbit. Do what you will.

ღѕтαяgαzєз26ღ said...

i noooo:D:D:D:D

Moonstar said...

I WANT THE BLOG ALIVE!!!! ALIVE I TELL YOU, ALIIIIVVVVEEEE!!! lol But I have asked like, 40,000,000 times...CAN I JOIN AS SHYFEATHER?

Name:Shypaw

Gender:She-cat

Rank:apprintice

Discripion: Beautiful light gray bangle she-cat with icy blue eyes. She's jumpy and often has her head in the clouds but will be easy to train.

Pic: thoi.deviantart.com/fs23/300W/f/2007/359/f/a/Grey_Cat_by_CedaCo.jpg

Moonstar said...

by_CedaCo.jpg

Sorry...It all didn't show up...

Leopardshadow said...

Hey Stargaze/Gazestar I was wondering that when my kits are apprentices, can I be head warrior again please? Thanks.

~Leopardshadow

Berrystar (not logged inn) said...

I WANT IT TO STAY ALIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!! WOOOO

Berrystar said...

feel better star!!!!

LightningClan Playlist